8 Packs Tertúlia Suprema Chimarrão Yerba Mate - 8 x 1kg (35.27 oz) 8 Packs Tertúlia Suprema Chimarrão Yerba Mate - 8 x 1kg (35.27 oz) — MKPBR - Your Brazil Connection 8 Packs Tertúlia Suprema Chimarrão Yerba Mate - 8 x 1kg (35.27 oz) Skip to content

8 Packs Tertúlia Suprema Chimarrão Yerba Mate - 8 x 1kg (35.27 oz)

Save 15% Save 15%
Original price $88.00
Original price $88.00 - Original price $88.00
Original price $88.00
Current price $74.99
$74.99 - $74.99
Current price $74.99

A result of over 60 years of meticulous work, Tertúlia Suprema Chimarrão Yerba Mate is crafted from selected seeds of centennial trees, leading to truly exceptional plants. These plants are used to form entire yerba mate plantations. The quality of Tertúlia Suprema is unparalleled, thanks to its limited production. Only yerba mate plants with three years or more of maturation are used, ensuring the branches and leaves are fully renewed and rich in nutrients, giving the product a robust and unique flavor.

Key Features:

  • Composition: Yerba Mate Leaves (Ilex paraguariensis)
  • PN1 Standard: Minimum 70% leaves, maximum 30% other parts of the branch
  • Predominant Color: Natural green of the leaves
  • Packaging Type: Laminated ATM (Modified Atmosphere)
  • Granulation: Fine
  • Weight: 1kg (35.27 oz)
  • Shelf Life: 12 months
  • No added sugar
  • Gluten-free

Additional Information:

  • As a natural product, small variations in color and flavor may occur from batch to batch.
  • For the best chimarrão, use water between 65ºC and 70ºC.
  • Store in a dry and airy place.
  • After opening, keep the product refrigerated and consume preferably within 30 days.

ATM Packaging Technology:

When you choose Tertúlia Suprema, rest assured you're selecting a superior product. The ATM (Modified Atmosphere) packaging preserves the characteristics of the yerba mate without compacting it. This advanced system extends the longevity and quality of the product by removing oxygen and adding nitrogen, maintaining the color, aroma, and flavor for longer.

Why Choose Tertúlia Suprema:

  • Higher percentage of leaves: Ensuring a richer flavor.
  • Limited production: Guaranteeing exclusivity and quality.
  • No added sugar: Pure and natural taste.
  • Respect for nature: Sustainable practices in production.
  • Matured yerba mate plants: For a full-bodied and unique flavor.
  • Selected plantations: Only the best plants are used.
  • Preserved color, aroma, and flavor: Thanks to advanced packaging technology.

Experience the supreme quality of Tertúlia Suprema Chimarrão Yerba Mate, a product designed for the most discerning palates.



Customer Reviews

Be the first to write a review
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
Liquid error (layout/theme line 498): Could not find asset snippets/layouthub_footer.liquid