8 Packs Tertúlia Chimarrão Yerba Mate Vacuum Packed - 8 x 1kg (35.27 oz) 8 Packs Tertúlia Chimarrão Yerba Mate Vacuum Packed - 8 x 1kg (35.27 oz) — MKPBR - Your Brazil Connection 8 Packs Tertúlia Chimarrão Yerba Mate Vacuum Packed - 8 x 1kg (35.27 oz) Skip to content

8 Packs Tertúlia Chimarrão Yerba Mate Vacuum Packed - 8 x 1kg (35.27 oz)

Save 14% Save 14%
Original price $85.00
Original price $85.00 - Original price $85.00
Original price $85.00
Current price $72.99
$72.99 - $72.99
Current price $72.99

Erva Mate para Chimarrão Tertúlia Alto Vácuo 1kg

Quality Preserved for Much Longer!

Discover the excellence of Tertúlia Erva Mate, known for its vibrant color, intense aroma, and authentic taste. Our advanced vacuum packaging technology ensures that the unique characteristics of the mate are preserved, providing a fresh experience as if it were just harvested.

Features

  • Composition: Leaves of yerba mate (Ilex paraguariensis), with at least 70% leaves and up to 30% other parts of the branch.
  • Color: Natural green of the leaves.
  • Packaging Type: Laminated vacuum-sealed.
  • Texture: Fine granulometry.
  • Shelf Life: 12 months.
  • Weight: 1kg (35.3 oz).

Benefits

  • Natural and Pure: No added sugar and gluten-free, ensuring a natural taste with every brew.
  • Health Benefits: Rich in nutrients essential for the body, acts as a stimulant for physical and mental activities, supports digestion, and offers antioxidant properties beneficial for the skin and cellular regeneration.
  • Sustainable Production: Tertúlia is committed to sustainable practices, including reforestation, soil recovery, and wildlife preservation.

Brewing Tips

For the best chimarrão, use water heated between 65ºC and 70ºC. Store in a dry, ventilated place. After opening, keep the product refrigerated and consume preferably within 30 days.

About the Manufacturer

Tertúlia is deeply integrated with nature, respecting the environment through conscious resource management. Our commitment to sustainability includes planting native and fruit trees, restoring springs and streams, and maintaining green soil cover. This dedication ensures that our products are natural, healthy, and of the highest quality, bringing the essence of nature directly to your cup.

Customer Reviews

Be the first to write a review
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
Liquid error (layout/theme line 498): Could not find asset snippets/layouthub_footer.liquid