4 Packs Yerba Mate Chimarrão Tertúlia Coarse Grind - High Vacuum Packaging - 4 x 1 Kg (35.27 oz) 4 Packs Yerba Mate Chimarrão Tertúlia Coarse Grind - High Vacuum Packaging - 4 x 1 Kg (35.27 oz) — MKPBR - Your Brazil Connection 4 Packs Yerba Mate Chimarrão Tertúlia Coarse Grind - High Vacuum Packaging - 4 x 1 Kg (35.27 oz) Skip to content

4 Packs Yerba Mate Chimarrão Tertúlia Coarse Grind - High Vacuum Packaging - 4 x 1 Kg (35.27 oz)

Save 5% Save 5%
Original price $40.00
Original price $40.00 - Original price $40.00
Original price $40.00
Current price $37.99
$37.99 - $37.99
Current price $37.99

ERVA MATE PARA CHIMARRÃO TERTÚLIA MOAGEM GROSSA ALTO VÁCUO 1 KG

The Artisan Flavor of Yerba Mate!

Many people wouldn't trade anything for a chimarrão made with coarser yerba mate. Thanks to the coarse grind, it is quick to prepare and provides a smooth drink with a much-appreciated artisanal flavor. Vacuum packaging preserves the natural properties and characteristics of the yerba mate for much longer.

Features

  • Composition: Leaves of yerba mate (Ilex paraguariensis)
  • Standard: PN1 - At least 70% leaves and up to 30% other parts of the branch
  • Color: Natural green of the leaves
  • Packaging Type: Laminated vacuum-sealed
  • Granulometry: Medium-coarse
  • Shelf Life: 12 months
  • Weight: 1kg (35.3 oz)

Observations

  • As a natural product, slight variations in color and flavor may occur from batch to batch.
  • No added sugar. Gluten-free.

Brewing Tips

For the best chimarrão, use water between 65ºC and 70ºC. Store in a dry, ventilated place. After opening, keep the product refrigerated and consume preferably within 30 days.

About the Manufacturer

We are a company integrated with nature, part of the energy cycle, respecting the environment through conscious resource management in all our chimarrão and tereré production processes. We value everything that is natural, healthy, correct, and fair. That's why we've been working with chimarrão for so long, a product that brings health to thousands of people every day and can be cultivated by reclaiming degraded areas, restoring soil and forests. We help by planting native and fruit trees, restoring springs and streams, and maintaining green soil cover. As a result, wildlife returns to make its presence felt.

All this good and energy are found in the veins of the leaves that make up Tertúlia chimarrão. We combine technology with all these elements in all processes, from the field to the packaging, ensuring that this energy reaches your gourd. Every sip is special, even sweet, a slightly sweet bitterness, a result of the nutrients present in each leaf. Nature gives us back everything we do for it.

Everything in our products is natural, and nothing goes unnoticed by our trained teams. They take care of and respect the yerba mate plants, harvesting only mature leaves during pruning and discarding any impurities present. Immediately after, we manage to take the fresh yerba mate to start the beneficiation process without giving any chance for nutrients to escape from the leaves. Once roasted, and these nutrients are fixed in the yerba mate, we continue the process, producing a product of extreme quality, packaged on the same day in various packaging systems that you will know in this catalog.

When the Tertúlia brand appears in your life, be sure that it brings with it an exemplary life concept, so you can trust that Tertúlia is more quality in your chimarrão!

Health Benefits

  • Considered an almost complete food for containing almost all the nutrients necessary for our body.
  • Stimulates physical and mental activity, benefiting nerves and muscles, and eliminating fatigue.
  • The stimulating effect of mate is prolonged without causing side effects or residuals like insomnia and irritability.
  • Acts on circulation, speeding up the heart rate, and harmonizes bulbar-medullary function.
  • Acts on the digestive tract, facilitating digestion and promoting evacuation and urination.
  • Contains antioxidants, making it an excellent remedy for the skin and regulating heart and respiratory functions, playing an important role in cellular regeneration.
  • Contains caffeine and antioxidants that help eliminate cellulite and combat premature aging.




Customer Reviews

Be the first to write a review
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
Liquid error (layout/theme line 498): Could not find asset snippets/layouthub_footer.liquid