TERTULIA - Erva Mate - Traditional - 1 kg
Tertúlia was created in 1987 and can be characterized as a product of excellence. Its greenish color and unrivaled taste are the result of a clean and healthy manufacturing process.
Used for the consumption of chimarrão, its composition is concentrated in a minimum of 70% of leaves of yerba mate and a maximum of 30% of other parts of the branch, without the addition of any other ingredient.
The word Tertúlia means a meeting between friends or family, where poetry, songs, stories and dances ignite, making the shed the burning flame of Gaucho traditions. In them, there is no shortage of the pure, the tasty barbecue and the bitter chimarrão!
🍃 NO SUGAR